Skip to main content

A Beautiful Sight to Behold full novel read online(Erica Whitlock) - Joyread

A Beautiful Sight to Behold

A Beautiful Sight to Behold novel is a popular romance story about Erica Whitlock and Augustus, try to read the full novel on Joyread app or mobile!

☘️ Chapter 1 Phoenix

Every night, I would put on heavy makeup and the sexiest dress to wander around the most happening place in town. I would then flash fake smiles at those rich men. If they were pleased, they would give me tons of tips. If they were not, it would be normal for me to appease them by downing a few drinks.

Every night, I would drink until I drop. My life went by in a haze of an alcoholic stupor.

I thought that would be it. Perhaps, the best years of my life would be spent there.

One could easily deduce what I did for a living.

No one would choose this living if they were given an option. Every girl had their reasons for entering this line. I was not the first, and I would certainly not be the last.

My name was Erica Whitlock, and I worked at Phoenix. I would sleep during the day, and began my work of entertaining perverted patrons at night. In a way, I was a saleswoman, albeit it was selling alcohol. My wage was not too low, but not a lot either. For the longest time, I thought that was how my life was going to be forever.

It lasted until the day I crossed someone.

Although Phoenix was a bar, its patrons came from various kinds of backgrounds. Phoenix had all types of entertainment programs, and the owner of the bar had some influence and backup. Even if the police came, nothing much would happen. Thus, business at Phoenix boomed like an erupting volcano.

There was a notable customer who would spend hundreds of thousands at our bar. His nickname was Tiger. He was rich and powerful, but his temper was horrible, and he was a twisted person. I heard that he enjoyed sexually torturing minors, and he was infamous in the pub district. Thus, no one dared to cross him.

He was a big spender who was only interested in virgins. Thus, despite his foul temper, the girls in the bar still liked to serve him.

That was the first time I went to Tiger's room. One of the girls was on her period, so she wanted to stay away from drinking. Which was why she had asked me to take her place.

Somehow, Tiger managed to figure out I was a virgin at one glance.

He insisted on taking me out for the night, and naturally, I refused. Immediately, he gave me a hard slap.

At that time, there were two to three girls other than me in the room, but no one dared to step forward to help me. Tiger reeked of alcohol when he loosened his collar and pinned me down on the couch.

.........................................................................

💖Continue reading A Beautiful Sight to Behold novel Chapter 1 Phoenix: https://www.joyread.com/1446-A-Beautiful-Sight-to-Behold/122681-Chapter-1-Phoenix

👉 Download the Joyread app to read the full novel online

💖Continue reading A Beautiful Sight to Behold novel Chapter 1 Phoenix: https://www.joyread.com/1446-A-Beautiful-Sight-to-Behold/122681-Chapter-1-Phoenix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the best 8 romance novels to read online 2021 ?—Recommended Reading List of Joyread

    Joyread.com, it's a dream ocean for you, read and create fantasy stories. When There Is Nothing Left But Love Protagonists: Scarlett Stovall and Ashton Fuller SUMMARY : Shellshocked, I was riveted to the spot by the three words that appeared on my ultrasound report. It only happened once! How did I get pregnant? What should I do now? 📖 Click here to read ★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Mysterious Male Escort Is a Mogul Protagonists: Charlotte and Zachary Nacht SUMMARY: At her engagement party, her fiancé had betrayed her.She announced she wanted to take revenge on her fiancé. 📖 Click here to read ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Next One Is a Babe Protagonists: Sophia and John SUMMARY: It was Valentine’s Day—a day for love—but ironically, Sophia and John were about to get divorced. Couples crowded before the marriage registration counter, a stark contrast to the one for divorce. 📖 Click here to read ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ A "Regretful" Par...

A Man Like None Other full novel read online(Sandy Gibson) - Joyread

A Man Like None Other A Man Like None Other novel is the best romance story about Jared Chance and Sandy Gibson , try to read the full novel on Joyread app or mobile! 👉 Install Joyread app to read all chapters :  🎀 Chapter 1 Released From Prison “I'm finally out,” Jared Chance exclaimed as he forcefully took a deep breath of fresh air. Behind him was Horington Prison, where he had been locked up for the past three years. Today was the day he was released. “Hmm, I wonder how my parents are doing.” With a torn canvas bag on his back, Jared hurried home right away. Over the last three years, his parents never visited him. Hence, he was worried about them. On the way home, Jared kept looking at the bronze-colored ring he was wearing. There was a lifelike dragon carved on it. On top of the dragon's head was a special symbol. The ring was given to him by Draco, a friend from prison. Draco was a strange man. He would constantly ramble on about how he was the leader of the Dragon S...

A Heavy Price for My Love full novel read online(Jiang Mucheng) - Joyread

A Heavy Price for My Love A Heavy Price for My Love novel is the best romance story about Jiang Mucheng and Huo Ciyi , try to read the full novel on Joyread app or mobile! 👉 Install Joyread app to read all chapters :  🎀 Chapter 1 Legal Wife At the city's downtown hospital, the lights in Obstetrics and Gynecology's ward are on. "Jiang Mucheng, what do you mean? What do you mean bringing this intern doctor to give me a checkup?" Liang Keke was about to explode from anger. She came tonight to embarrass Jiang Mucheng. But, from when she entered the hospital until now, she had been fooled by Jiang Mucheng several times. First, it was rejecting to treat her many times. She used her connections to finally force Jiang Mucheng to treat her. But Jiang Mucheng had a male intern doctor check her instead. She only stood at the side giving directions. Liang Keke was so angry that she ripped the prescription to pieces. Why! Why! Jiang Mucheng! You have nothing now, what are you...