Skip to main content

Love Like You Never Love Before Chapter 2 Way Too Intense full novel read online(Yvonne) - Joyread

Love Like You Never Loved Before

Love Like You Never Love Before Chapter 2 Way Too Intense novel is a popular romance story about Yvonne and Christopher, try to read the full novel on Joyread app or mobile!

☘️ Chapter 2 Way Too Intense

I was rendered speechless.

Then I felt Christopher's hand slowly move up my leg, lifting my skirt up and touching the inside of my thighs.

I instinctively tried to close my legs, but his knee slid in between them before I could do so. He proceeded to kiss me fiercely, starting with my lips and moving all the way down my neck.

My breathing quickened, flames licking at me from the inside.

“Did you just take a shower?” he asked all of a sudden. “You smell like milk soap. Don't shower next time; I'd prefer your natural scent.”

“I have body odor. I doubt you'd like me if I didn't shower.” Of course, it was a joke, and I merely wanted to see his reaction.

He immediately froze, his lips still pressed to my stomach in the middle of a kiss.

I thought that he was going to kick me out the very next second. Instead, he lifted his head to give me another disarmingly charming smile.

Then, he gripped my waist and pulled me toward him in one swift movement. In the blink of an eye, I felt the sharp pain of his length filling me up, and my arms grabbed onto him reflexively.

He seemed happy with my reaction, gazing at me warmly as he firmly held the back of my head in place so that he could kiss me.

The repetitive movements of his hips were hurting me, and I must have accidentally scratched his back out of sheer pain. Despite that, he didn't even flinch, merely lowering me back onto the bed and pausing briefly to ask, “Are you nervous?”

When I replied “no,” he nibbled at my lips. “Then loosen up.”

“I feel quite loose already, though.”

He let out a bark of laughter. “Then I must be too big for you.”

While I was rolling my eyes in exasperation, he added, “Right?” However, before I could ask what he was talking about, he suddenly picked up his pace. I cried out in pain, my vision growing blurry with tears.

I was grateful that we were in a five-star hotel with soundproof walls.

The realization that this a**hole was asking me whether or not I thought his length was too big dawned upon me.

Nevertheless, I had to admit that he was good at this.

.........................................................................

💖Continue reading Love Like You Never Loved Before Chapter 2 Way Too Intense novel: https://www.joyread.com/1367-Love-Like-You-Never-Loved-Before/115998-Chapter-2

👉 Download the Joyread app to read the full novel online

💖What are the most romantic Top 10 Web Fictions 2021?: https://www.joyread.com/genre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the best 8 romance novels to read online 2021 ?—Recommended Reading List of Joyread

    Joyread.com, it's a dream ocean for you, read and create fantasy stories. When There Is Nothing Left But Love Protagonists: Scarlett Stovall and Ashton Fuller SUMMARY : Shellshocked, I was riveted to the spot by the three words that appeared on my ultrasound report. It only happened once! How did I get pregnant? What should I do now? 📖 Click here to read ★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Mysterious Male Escort Is a Mogul Protagonists: Charlotte and Zachary Nacht SUMMARY: At her engagement party, her fiancé had betrayed her.She announced she wanted to take revenge on her fiancé. 📖 Click here to read ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Next One Is a Babe Protagonists: Sophia and John SUMMARY: It was Valentine’s Day—a day for love—but ironically, Sophia and John were about to get divorced. Couples crowded before the marriage registration counter, a stark contrast to the one for divorce. 📖 Click here to read ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ A "Regretful" Par...

A Man Like None Other full novel read online(Sandy Gibson) - Joyread

A Man Like None Other A Man Like None Other novel is the best romance story about Jared Chance and Sandy Gibson , try to read the full novel on Joyread app or mobile! 👉 Install Joyread app to read all chapters :  🎀 Chapter 1 Released From Prison “I'm finally out,” Jared Chance exclaimed as he forcefully took a deep breath of fresh air. Behind him was Horington Prison, where he had been locked up for the past three years. Today was the day he was released. “Hmm, I wonder how my parents are doing.” With a torn canvas bag on his back, Jared hurried home right away. Over the last three years, his parents never visited him. Hence, he was worried about them. On the way home, Jared kept looking at the bronze-colored ring he was wearing. There was a lifelike dragon carved on it. On top of the dragon's head was a special symbol. The ring was given to him by Draco, a friend from prison. Draco was a strange man. He would constantly ramble on about how he was the leader of the Dragon S...

A Heavy Price for My Love full novel read online(Jiang Mucheng) - Joyread

A Heavy Price for My Love A Heavy Price for My Love novel is the best romance story about Jiang Mucheng and Huo Ciyi , try to read the full novel on Joyread app or mobile! 👉 Install Joyread app to read all chapters :  🎀 Chapter 1 Legal Wife At the city's downtown hospital, the lights in Obstetrics and Gynecology's ward are on. "Jiang Mucheng, what do you mean? What do you mean bringing this intern doctor to give me a checkup?" Liang Keke was about to explode from anger. She came tonight to embarrass Jiang Mucheng. But, from when she entered the hospital until now, she had been fooled by Jiang Mucheng several times. First, it was rejecting to treat her many times. She used her connections to finally force Jiang Mucheng to treat her. But Jiang Mucheng had a male intern doctor check her instead. She only stood at the side giving directions. Liang Keke was so angry that she ripped the prescription to pieces. Why! Why! Jiang Mucheng! You have nothing now, what are you...