Skip to main content

Your Poisonous Flirt full novel read online(Shelly) - Joyread

Your Poisonous Flirt

Your Poisonous Flirt novel is a popular romance story about Shelly and Roy McGowan, try to read the full novel on Joyread app or mobile!

👉 Download the Joyread app to read the full novel online : 

☘️ Chapter 1 The Shock on the Wedding Night

Marriage, the biggest event in a woman’s life—and one of the most exhausting. But fortunately, that was done and over with, though I almost couldn’t feel my legs when I came back home.

I was lying on the bed when Ben took his coat off and joined me. He started touching my calves before slowly moving up to my thigh, and he kept giving me this suggestive look. “It’s getting late, Shelly. Time to sleep.”

I started to blush, for I knew what that meant. We never had sex during our three months of dating, since I wanted to save myself for the wedding night.

Ben pecked me on my cheek and pinned me down, his breathing heavy. Then, he started kissing my cheeks and my neck, while my heart pounded as I stared at him. It was our first time after all, so we were both nervous and excited about sex.

However, after we had taken our clothes off, I realized Ben couldn’t put it in no matter what. Even though I never had sex, the fact that he was getting nervous told me that something was wrong. Finally, he whispered, “I’m sorry, Shelly. I’m exhausted, so why don’t we do this tomorrow?”

I nodded in understanding. “Yeah, it has been a long day. Let’s sleep.”

Ben obediently wore his pajamas, looking like he had done something wrong, then he turned the lights off. At the same time, I slipped into my PJs and slept with my back against him. Yes, I felt sorry for Ben, but for some reason, something didn’t sit right with me.

I kept thinking about a lot of things, but eventually I drifted to sleep. However, since I was troubled, I couldn’t really sleep at all, and I woke up in the middle of the night. When I tried to wake Ben up, I realized he wasn’t around. Then, I noticed the bedroom’s door was ajar, and someone was talking in the living room.

Curious, I got out of the bed and tiptoed to the living room.

“What? You couldn’t get it up?” Lilian gasped. Lilian was Ben’s mother, and my mother-in-law.

.........................................................................

💖Continue reading Your Poisonous Flirt novel: https://www.joyread.com/1985-Your-Poisonous-Flirt

👉 Download the Joyread app to read the full novel online : 

💖What are the most romantic Top 10 Web Fictions 2022?: https://www.joyread.com/genre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the best 8 romance novels to read online 2021 ?—Recommended Reading List of Joyread

    Joyread.com, it's a dream ocean for you, read and create fantasy stories. When There Is Nothing Left But Love Protagonists: Scarlett Stovall and Ashton Fuller SUMMARY : Shellshocked, I was riveted to the spot by the three words that appeared on my ultrasound report. It only happened once! How did I get pregnant? What should I do now? 📖 Click here to read ★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Mysterious Male Escort Is a Mogul Protagonists: Charlotte and Zachary Nacht SUMMARY: At her engagement party, her fiancé had betrayed her.She announced she wanted to take revenge on her fiancé. 📖 Click here to read ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Next One Is a Babe Protagonists: Sophia and John SUMMARY: It was Valentine’s Day—a day for love—but ironically, Sophia and John were about to get divorced. Couples crowded before the marriage registration counter, a stark contrast to the one for divorce. 📖 Click here to read ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ A "Regretful" Par...

A Man Like None Other full novel read online(Sandy Gibson) - Joyread

A Man Like None Other A Man Like None Other novel is the best romance story about Jared Chance and Sandy Gibson , try to read the full novel on Joyread app or mobile! 👉 Install Joyread app to read all chapters :  🎀 Chapter 1 Released From Prison “I'm finally out,” Jared Chance exclaimed as he forcefully took a deep breath of fresh air. Behind him was Horington Prison, where he had been locked up for the past three years. Today was the day he was released. “Hmm, I wonder how my parents are doing.” With a torn canvas bag on his back, Jared hurried home right away. Over the last three years, his parents never visited him. Hence, he was worried about them. On the way home, Jared kept looking at the bronze-colored ring he was wearing. There was a lifelike dragon carved on it. On top of the dragon's head was a special symbol. The ring was given to him by Draco, a friend from prison. Draco was a strange man. He would constantly ramble on about how he was the leader of the Dragon S...

A Heavy Price for My Love full novel read online(Jiang Mucheng) - Joyread

A Heavy Price for My Love A Heavy Price for My Love novel is the best romance story about Jiang Mucheng and Huo Ciyi , try to read the full novel on Joyread app or mobile! 👉 Install Joyread app to read all chapters :  🎀 Chapter 1 Legal Wife At the city's downtown hospital, the lights in Obstetrics and Gynecology's ward are on. "Jiang Mucheng, what do you mean? What do you mean bringing this intern doctor to give me a checkup?" Liang Keke was about to explode from anger. She came tonight to embarrass Jiang Mucheng. But, from when she entered the hospital until now, she had been fooled by Jiang Mucheng several times. First, it was rejecting to treat her many times. She used her connections to finally force Jiang Mucheng to treat her. But Jiang Mucheng had a male intern doctor check her instead. She only stood at the side giving directions. Liang Keke was so angry that she ripped the prescription to pieces. Why! Why! Jiang Mucheng! You have nothing now, what are you...