Skip to main content

Hard to Spell Love full novel read online(Qin ZiQi) - Joyread

Hard to Spell Love

Hard to Spell Love novel is the best romance story about Qin ZiQi and Ji ZeYan, try to read the full novel on Joyread app or mobile!

👉 Install Joyread app to read all chapters : 

🎀 Chapter 1 Substitute Fiancee

Every woman dreams of marrying the man she loves.

I am no exception.

Today, I married the man I have loved for twelve year, except that I was using my sister's name, Qin ZiQin.

I and my sister had the same face. However, because of a hospital's mistake, I winded up in an orphanage.

I did not return to the Qin family until three years ago.

As an outsider, I never fitted into the gigantic Qin Family. Still, I sought after the promise of the parental love that have been absent much throughout my life desperately. I was extra cautious around everything in hope that I will eventually be accepted.

First, it is because I love Zen. Secondly, I did not want to disappoint my family the first time they asked me for anything.

Right now, it's midnight already, and Ji ZeYan had left right after the wedding without paying me any attention.

Bitterness filled my heart as I studies the wedding ring on my hand.

The sound of car engine turning off downstairs drawn my attention back to reality - ZeYan had returned. I hurried over to the mirror to fix my hair, and walked nervously out of the bedroom.

Then I paced down the stairs.

Finally I stopped at the entrance, waiting with slippers in my hands.

Upon seeing ZeYan entering, my lips raised into a happy smile typical of a housewife. I placed the slippers next to his feet, "Zeyan, welcome back..."

The mixed smell of perfume and alcohol shrouded my nose before I could finish my sentence.

I frowned.

Where did he go?

The answer was too obvious.

This thought filled my heart with sadness, but I kept my smile.

When I raised my eyes again, he had already taken his shirt off. The warm bedroom light added a particularly seductive allure to his muscular figure.

I turned around while my face went red with embarrassment. As I struggled with an apology, an arm reach over from behind.

Faster than I could react, I was thrown onto the bed.

Although the bed was soft, but the fall still hurt my back.

Ji ZeYan glowered down next to the bed. Although his expression was hidden behind the shadows, his hostility still chilled me to the bones.

He suddenly asked me next second, "What is your name?"

I am not Qin ZiQin. My name is Qin ZiQi.

.........................................................................

💖Continue reading Hard to Spell Love novel: https://www.joyread.com/2272-Hard-to-Spell-Love

👉 Download the Joyread app to read the full novel online : 

💖What are the most romantic Top 10 Web Fictions 2022?: https://www.joyread.com/genre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the best 8 romance novels to read online 2021 ?—Recommended Reading List of Joyread

    Joyread.com, it's a dream ocean for you, read and create fantasy stories. When There Is Nothing Left But Love Protagonists: Scarlett Stovall and Ashton Fuller SUMMARY : Shellshocked, I was riveted to the spot by the three words that appeared on my ultrasound report. It only happened once! How did I get pregnant? What should I do now? 📖 Click here to read ★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Mysterious Male Escort Is a Mogul Protagonists: Charlotte and Zachary Nacht SUMMARY: At her engagement party, her fiancé had betrayed her.She announced she wanted to take revenge on her fiancé. 📖 Click here to read ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Next One Is a Babe Protagonists: Sophia and John SUMMARY: It was Valentine’s Day—a day for love—but ironically, Sophia and John were about to get divorced. Couples crowded before the marriage registration counter, a stark contrast to the one for divorce. 📖 Click here to read ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ A "Regretful" Par...

A Man Like None Other full novel read online(Sandy Gibson) - Joyread

A Man Like None Other A Man Like None Other novel is the best romance story about Jared Chance and Sandy Gibson , try to read the full novel on Joyread app or mobile! 👉 Install Joyread app to read all chapters :  🎀 Chapter 1 Released From Prison “I'm finally out,” Jared Chance exclaimed as he forcefully took a deep breath of fresh air. Behind him was Horington Prison, where he had been locked up for the past three years. Today was the day he was released. “Hmm, I wonder how my parents are doing.” With a torn canvas bag on his back, Jared hurried home right away. Over the last three years, his parents never visited him. Hence, he was worried about them. On the way home, Jared kept looking at the bronze-colored ring he was wearing. There was a lifelike dragon carved on it. On top of the dragon's head was a special symbol. The ring was given to him by Draco, a friend from prison. Draco was a strange man. He would constantly ramble on about how he was the leader of the Dragon S...

A Heavy Price for My Love full novel read online(Jiang Mucheng) - Joyread

A Heavy Price for My Love A Heavy Price for My Love novel is the best romance story about Jiang Mucheng and Huo Ciyi , try to read the full novel on Joyread app or mobile! 👉 Install Joyread app to read all chapters :  🎀 Chapter 1 Legal Wife At the city's downtown hospital, the lights in Obstetrics and Gynecology's ward are on. "Jiang Mucheng, what do you mean? What do you mean bringing this intern doctor to give me a checkup?" Liang Keke was about to explode from anger. She came tonight to embarrass Jiang Mucheng. But, from when she entered the hospital until now, she had been fooled by Jiang Mucheng several times. First, it was rejecting to treat her many times. She used her connections to finally force Jiang Mucheng to treat her. But Jiang Mucheng had a male intern doctor check her instead. She only stood at the side giving directions. Liang Keke was so angry that she ripped the prescription to pieces. Why! Why! Jiang Mucheng! You have nothing now, what are you...